Leta i den här bloggen

torsdag 21 januari 2010

For starters!

What up people! This is the start of something new here. I finally put my thoughts together and said fuck it I might as well start a blog because of the shit I do.
Well its mostly all about music but I have more than that in store for you people. To make the most of this thing I have going on I gotta start putting it up for people to actually get you acquainted with who I am and what I have been doing in the past such as The Wasteland Album and much more.

As soon as possible there will be some videos coming up on the blog once a week where I will be rappin some fresh shit and hopefully you people will want me to do more and I will have to work harder and thats just it. But dont expect me to just upload videos of myself rappin there will be so much more as long as I get used to this blog thing it will come more exciting stuff eventually.

By the way my name is I-Lo just so you know

Well I have shit to do but I will be making more entries in the coming days so check it out, peace yall!

1 kommentar: