Leta i den här bloggen

söndag 21 februari 2010

Good or Bad news?

Alright forgive me for tellin you I had some snippets on the line up because I really didnt put any effort in to makin those. Instead I just wrote rhymes and put it down as usual, I have no clue why I didnt try to make some snippets of bullshit clips I was going to release until the other day. You see people I might just have found a solution to my little recordning problem and its going to be solved in a matter of time. So if there is any ounce of caring for what I do right now although I hope there actually is haha I would want to you to sit tight and Ill soon be deliviring tight shit cause It sure as hell will be and dont even take the clips from youtube as comparising cause this is going to be the bomb and..... yeah fuck that you just wait!

Peace


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar